NewsPlurk
United States News & Search Aggregator

Monday, July 8, 2013

'Big Brother': A new HoH brings a 'reign of terror'

A new HoH is crowned; fingers are pointed; tears are shed; nominations are made. But will the latest HoH's supposed “Reign of Terror” do anything to change the power dynamics in the house, or is it full speed ahead for the Moving Company? more
Entertainment Weekly ( 7/8/2013 6:28:46 AM -08:00 )

'Big Brother' Week One Recap: Ready, Set, Showmance!
Summer's guilty pleasure — “Big Brother” — is back. And it's a welcome respite from news of the other Big Brother, brought to us by intelligence leaker Edward Snowden. Instead, with the 15th season of CBS's Big Brother getting under way this past week, more
Wall Street Journal (blog) ( 7/4/2013 4:05:39 PM -08:00 )

'Big Brother 15′ Veto Ceremony Later Today In Week 2
Later today on Big Brother 15 the Power of Veto Ceremony will be held where this week's winner of the PoV can decide what to do and set up a new series of events depending on that outcome. We've been watching the Live Feeds and have a pretty good more
Big Brother Network ( 7/8/2013 7:12:23 AM -08:00 )

'Big Brother 15': Sex, stripping and scheming on the live feeds
big-brother-15-nudity-amanda-topless-ginamarie-stripper. The live feeds certainly heated up Sunday night (June 7) in the "Big Brother 15" house. Keep reading to find out what's going on, or sign up for the live feeds so you can watch all the shenanigans for more
Zap2it.com (blog) ( 7/8/2013 6:41:27 AM -08:00 )

'Big Brother 15' Episode 5 Recap VIDEO: CBS Airs Racist Comments; Aaryn
Big Brother 15's Sunday night episode included airing of the controversial racist comments made by some of the houseguests, the remainder of the Head of Household competition and the nomination ceremony. The remaining houseguests are, Aaryn Gries, more
Enstarz ( 7/8/2013 6:00:59 AM -08:00 )

Big Brother 15 Live Feeds: Week 2 Sunday Highlights
Big Brother 15 Live Feeds: Week 2 Sunday HighlightsThe heat was turned way up yesterday in the Big Brother 15 house. We saw an alliance start to crumble, a HG hangout without her top, some heavy romance, and a plan for the MVP renom come together under misguided direction. Remember that you can more
Big Brother Network ( 7/8/2013 5:38:08 AM -08:00 )

Big Brother Recap 7 / 7 / 2013 : Highlights , Nominations , Elimination and
Big Brother 15 has its second week of elimination tonight and it was a choice between Elissa and David. David couldn't muster the votes, even though there are a lot of people gunning for Elissa. The HOH competition was pretty funny with both Jeremy and more
CMR ( 7/8/2013 3:58:58 AM -08:00 )

'Big Brother' - Season 15, Episode 5 - recap
The episode began with the continuation of the Head of Household (HOH) Competition called “BB Barbecue.” The (HOH) Competition, “BB Barbecue,” ended with Aaryn and Jeremy winning the competition and Aaryn being crowned HOH. During the more
TheCelebrityCafe.com ( 7/8/2013 3:53:36 AM -08:00 )

BIG BROTHER 15 UPDATES,I'M AFRAID OF THE RATS!MONDAY 4:30-5:00 AM
OUTSIDE: Spencer and Howard outside talking crap. They are flipping to Jeremy's side because they say they are so scared of Jeremy. They say lmao! We are the only ones not affaird of him. Spencer says he needs to go talk to Judd. Judd said I just wanted more
TVGrapevine.com ( 7/8/2013 3:00:50 AM -08:00 )

Big Brother 15 Updates "Amanda vs Moving Company" 3:00 PM BBT, Monday, 7
I'm coming into the conversation just as Amanda is leaving after putting forth all the reasons for keeping Elissa and keeping that MVP vote a sure thing. Spencer says common sense and she is right, and Howard says that we are playing a different game than more
TVGrapevine.com ( 7/8/2013 2:51:40 AM -08:00 )

BIG BROTHER 15 UPDATES,THAT BITCH IS RUINING MY GAME! MONDAY 4
AARYN just left the HOH room and says I feel weird sleeping with you both. She goes down stairs and finds a bed to sleep in. Jeremy comes to find her and says really? Come back up stairs you won this HOH. She says no go ahead and I will stay down here. more
TVGrapevine.com ( 7/8/2013 2:35:51 AM -08:00 )

Big Brother 15 Updates, MC Getting All the Info 2:30 am BBT Monday 7-8-13
Patio: Jeremy says he is tired. Kaitlin says me too. Howard says not me, I'm in my prime. Aaryn says ok, now I'm tired again. She tells Jeremy and Kaitlin she hopes they find a bed and walks inside. Fish Talking about double eviction. Fish Kaitlin says why more
TVGrapevine.com ( 7/8/2013 2:05:30 AM -08:00 )

BIG BROTHER 15 UPDATES, GAME TALKING! MONDAY 3:00-3:30 AM BBT 7-8
KITCHEN: Andy,McCrae, and Amanda. Andy yells out the door that he is going to bed. Howard screams who gives a shit. Andy says I'm going to hate you so much if you talk to me like that anymore everyone laughs. Andy leaves to go to the bathroom. McCrae more
TVGrapevine.com ( 7/8/2013 2:05:30 AM -08:00 )

Big Brother 15 Updates, Amanda and McCrae spat 2:00 am BBT Monday 7-8-13
Lounge: Aaryn talking about how nice David was. Gina says I'm going to get called in, got to freshen my makeup. Aaryn says were you up there with Jeremy told me I was tripping. Gina says yes, he needs to chill. Aaryn says she acts like I did at 18. Gina says I more
TVGrapevine.com ( 7/8/2013 1:46:37 AM -08:00 )

BIG BROTHER 15 UPDATES, I'LL HAVE TO DROP YOU! MONDAY 3:00-3:30
HAMMOCK: McCrae,Spencer,Andy and Amanda. McCrae says no game talk. They said that they all have so much time to worry about it. Amanda says she wishes that we could all just stalk to each other. Spencer is acting really stand offish. Amanda says she more
TVGrapevine.com ( 7/8/2013 1:36:05 AM -08:00 )

Big Brother 15 Updates, Going with the House! 1:00 am BBT Monday 7-8-13
HN: Elissa talking with Nick. She says you told me you would not vote me out. He says why would I vote you out if you gave me that option? There's gonna be another week... and that is next week. She says I can't believe you looked me in the face when I said more
TVGrapevine.com ( 7/8/2013 12:44:11 AM -08:00 )

Big Brother 15 Updates, Lightbulb starting to Flicker On 12:00 am BBT Monday 7
Spencer tells Howard not to talk game anymore with Andy. Howard says how do you want to approach this Amanda thing. I want them to get HOH next week. Spencer says they won't - Andy and Candice will (in between slurping and smacking his food). more
TVGrapevine.com ( 7/8/2013 12:14:10 AM -08:00 )

Big Brother 15 Updates, Lightbulb... continued 12:30 am BBT Monday 7-8-13
HN: Elissa says Aaryn didn't win that HOH, Jeremy did. Helen says regardless... Candice says I don't like Spencer segregating us like he does. I don't like that. He would for sure put up a girl. He wouldn't put up Aaryn and that is f*ed up. Helen says if he gets it, more
TVGrapevine.com ( 7/8/2013 12:14:10 AM -08:00 )

'Big Brother 15' live feed spoilers: Booze, outfits, and Amanda loves bandaids
Amanda Even though the “Big Brother 15″ house is not exactly an open bar by any means (especially compared to the booze-fest that was the Canadian show earlier this year), there are still some serious shenanigans that happen here whenever the alcohol more
CarterMatt.com ( 7/7/2013 11:23:29 PM -08:00 )

Big Brother 15 Updates, BB Zings Amanda 11:30 pm Sunday 7-7-13
Backyard: Amanda continues to amuse the men with her bare breasts. Jessie decides to get involved and does a breast shaking dance. (This lis worse than Season 9's nasty crew...) BB says Amanda, please attach your microphone to your shirt.... Zing! more
TVGrapevine.com ( 7/7/2013 11:09:36 PM -08:00 )